My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

I really need to get better about posting here -> I am really still plugged into the battle, very much so. I am listenting to "You On A Diet" which is REALLY good and eye opening. Giving me lots of ideas and I am not even to the part where they reveal their eating plan, just the science behind it.

Working out - trying to do most of my cardio early in the morning, but our treadmill is broken right now, so that is impossible. Seeing my trainer 3 times a week...and trying to eat well. Not just less calories, but less carbs and sugars and more fiber and lots more protein. It strikes me as such a balancing act - trying to stick to approx. 1200 calories a day and get in at least 100g protein and 20-30 grams of fiber....tough! Add on getting in lots of fruits and veggies....I need a nutritionist and personal chef...but I make do, and just do my best - honestly, relying alot on protein bars for at least one mini-meal a day.

Making a little progress....depending on where you start my journey, I am down almost 20lbs in 9 months. I am hoping to get that number to 25lbs by my 1 year point which is end of March....which is aggressive for me! I still have almost 40lbs to go, so by no means there yet.

No comments: