I took my SM tea last night as planned. It tasted fine really - pretty bland, but very drinkable (with nothing in it of course).
Before bed, I had a non-routine 'elimination', but it was fine - not crampy or gassy or anything like that like some people describe online - yet.
This morning, first thing had another non-routine 'elimination' after waking up at 8:30am (love it when the boys sleep in)...I had set my alarm to get up and work out at 6am, but decided to have my rest for today until I know what I will get. David was up and out of the house by 4am!
Now, I am drinking my salt water. It isn't so nice...salty warm water - yum :) Someone online described it as chicken soup broth without the chicken part and that is what it's like. It is pretty hard to get down.
I am a bit concerned that a little of the tea alone had such an effect on me...but the timing isn't great from a cycle standpoint as I am suppose to be visited by george this week at some point (my first full cycle off bc pills so it is a bit unpredictible) and that always has a cleansing effect of its own in the same way...so, because of all that...I have decided to go half strength on the salt for today. I am only doing 1tsp and it calls for 2tsp.
I don't have a 1QT container, so I now am working on 2 cups of water and 1/2tsp salt and can't get through that yet. Guess I will need to chug it!
Today is a light day for us with nothing mandatory on the schedule - need to get my flat tire patched/replaced and visit dad, but if we have to stay close to home we can do that too. Will keep you posted.
Almost forgot, I weighed this morning, as a beginning cleanse weight and it was 2lbs less than what I weighed on Friday...so maybe that number was off a bit...still in the scale of gaining 18 or 20 HARD LOST lbs back - not much difference...but better than the other direction.
Also, feeling a bit hungry this am - I am always most hungry for breakfast and in the afternoon (12-4) - those are my feeding times! Which the afternoon part makes more sense now that I read the MC book because he says that from Midnight - noon the body detoxes and from noon - midnight it rebuilds (needs food), and he recommends working with that natural pattern and having a light breakfast of just fresh juice so as to not disrupt the cleaning. But that makes sense why I am so hungry in the re-building time.
Oh, I found a great forum for the cleanse. Apparently, the book is available via pdf, but I already paid the $6 and bought it...it is very thin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment