Well it's lunch time. Feeling a little hungry but not much - and it is time for another drink - took me from 9:30-10:30 to drink the last one :) It was weird...not horrible, but spicy because of the pepper but also sweet cause of the syrup.
I only got in half of my salt drink - 2 cups with 1/2tsp salt. I didn't want to push it too much. But I seem pretty stable...have only 'eliminated' once more and just a little...and still (knock on wood) no cramping or anything.
I don't feel great today, but that started yesterday though. I had a scratchy throat all day and fatigued (attributed it to getting up at 4:30 and all the stress of the day), but maybe I am fighting something off...who knows.
I think the boys and I will head out to get my tire taken care of....I feel safe being away from home for now. I will take my next lemondae drink on the road with me :) and pick up something not too tempting for the boys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Ang - Good luck on the cleanse! Hopefully it will give you the kickstart you are looking for.
I keep plugging away, not making much progress despite having lofty goals for my b-day. On the positive side, I ran an 8k two weekends ago in 51 minutes. Not too shabby. So I'm might be a little pudgy, but I can run:)
Post a Comment