I spent 2 hours at the gym on Friday - worked out both weekend days (3+ miles on the elliptical both days) then today (Monday), I did 1 hr 15 minutes of cardio this am and then did 1.5 hours this evening in Abs&Glutes and High Def.
I am in the groove this week - we will see how long I can maintain it...but that should hopefully show a change on the scale. I have two training sessions w/Misty this week to go still. Also, have plans for cardio everyday including a 6am spin class on Wednesday (if I make it!) and yoga on Friday which will be my treat for the week.
If anyone reads this blog - wish me luck! I need it as nothing seems to help and I know that it is my eating and stress (well emotions)....but I am trying so hard! I have one month until A&A's wedding and I also need to order my dress for N&S's wedding in the next month or so. I REALLY want to lose 5-10lbs in that month if possible (2lbs a week is aggressive for me if not downright impossible).
Well, one week at a time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment