I hope so! I am eating pretty well - I'd say 90% on plan. My next big goal it to start logging my food again so that Ican get a better idea of calories....it just takes so much time and energy. I know I need to though.
I am in a groove with the workouts...which are taking up tons of time too....so, I hope it pays back soon!
I did spin yesterday with David (that is going to be our new Sunday tradition). Today, I dropped the boys as school and headed to the Y. did 35 minutes on the eliptical, 30 minutes in abs and glutes class, 35-40 minutes doing upper body with Misty. Tonight, David and I are going back for the 6:30 spin class (1 hour)
Tomorrow, my plan is to do the 10am spin class - the problem w/spin classes is that there are only 20 bikes and sign up opens 30 minutes before the class...most classes are packed, so there is always a chance you won't get a spot. So, we will have to be on time tomorrow so that I ensure I get a spot. Not sure if I will do anything else tomorrow after spin. I think Tu/Th will be my lighter days for now.
Anyway, I check in to do my weight and measurements sometime next week, so I hope to see some numerical results SOMEWHERE (weight, BMI, %fat, inches....something Please G-D!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment