My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Crazy Workouts!

In the effort to try to shock my body into giving up the fat stores....and just based on my schedule...I have been changing it up a bit. I have a day or two a week where I go all out...then I have a few days where I do normal workouts and a day or two off.

This past week...I didn't get a workout in on Friday or Sunday, but fit spin class in on Saturday. Then on Monday, I did a spin class in the am with a 30-minute abs class afterward...then in the evening, I did another hour spin class and a 1-hour sets and reps class. I was wiped out afterward...but that's 3.5 hours of working out in one day. Today, I just did normal cardio on the elliptical and an hour felt like nothing :) Mainly because I went for my dress fitting for Neil & Stacie's wedding....sucks that I have to order a dress now - 5 months before I need it. I hope to be quite a bit smaller by then :) But, it can be easily altered as needed. Anyway, I missed the 10am spin class because our apt was at 10am.

I started this round of workouts (w/misty) on 2/24/09, my first set of monthly results were:
-3lbs
-2% body fat
plus various portions of inches lost here and there
By 4/24, I want to ensure that I lose at least another 3lbs and another 2% body fat but ideally 5lbs and 3-4% body fat! I am hoping that momentum will catch up with me and help...along with the muscle mass I am building.

So, just plugging along. Trying to make all the little changes necessary and integrate them into my everyday life. I know that's the only way to be and stay successful...but at the same time, I only have 2 more months until school is out to really focus on the heavy workouts....no way I can be in the gym for 3+ hours when the boys are out on summer break...and then next school year, I will possibly be working full time. So, bottom line is that I need to make the next 2 months count!

No comments: