Today was a great start to the week - I did cardio tennis from 10-11am at the PGA store then went to the Y for some weights and another 20 minutes of cardio then back to the PGA store tonight for my lesson which was serving. I feel pretty good, but my right arm is killing me from all the tennis :)
For the rest of the week:
Tuesday; I plan to get an hour of cardio in either early am before the boys wake up or later am at the Y although my mom is coming over so I suppose I can do almost anything.
Wednesday; I have a training session at 11:30am and will likely get my hour of cardio in after that before picking the boys up at school.
Thursday; I have a training session at 11:30am but will have to either get up early or fit in a trip to the Y with all the packing as I plan to leave the boys with David (he is working from home)
Friday - Sunday; we will be in Boston and no specific 'work outs' planned but we are going to be walking a ton and hiking maybe even biking...so, no shortage of working out!
If it all works out, then it will be a pretty darn good week activity-wise...and the more active I am the less opportunity to eat!
Goals for the week:
Tons of water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment