I weighed this weekend after now weighing for 2 weeks - I needed a break from the scale as it was really getting to me. Actually, not sure of the timing but I haven't weighed since my last official weigh-in with my trainer. It just really affected my mood and motivation more than I was comfortable with. So, I have just been trucking along and felt it was time to get on the scale.
I don't know what to think...the scale isn't moving at all! BUT, I feel leaner, stronger, healthier and my clothes totally fit differently....I am down at least one size (but I haven't really tried on any clothes lately).
I guess I am ok with it all...bottom line, I am getting enough to keep going....knowing that eventually, my body, my fat and the scale will have to catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment