I didn't get in a 'real' workout on Saturday, but we were going non-stop....soccer in the morning (which is pretty physical chasing after both boys)...then a bit of shopping at Target...then healthy leftovers for lunch...then the GA game (which admittedly, not too active)...then off to the neighbors for our pumpkin party.
Sunday - didn't make it to the Y, but did get in 45 minutes on the treadmill during Ryan's nap.
Plans for the week:
Monday - 10-11 cardio (either cardio tennis or cardio at the Y) then 11:30 is my training session with Carol, the new trainer at my training place...I worked out with her for the first time last Monday and loved it! Then tennis lesson at 6:30-7:30pm with Amanda
Tuesday - 9:30-10:30 I am meeting neighbors for a Zumba (a cardio dance class) at the Y - a little nervous about this one as I am not a very good or coordinated dancer but this class and instructor get rave reviews!
Wednesday - 11-12 cardio at the Y then my training session with Paul at 12:30 (oh and if you can count it, the walking we will do trick or treating - my neighborhood is pretty hilly!)
Thursday - We may do a 3 mile maze during the day but no formal workout planned....I may try to do cardio at home in the early am, but we will see how the week goes
Friday - 11 is my training session and then an hour of cardio
If all goes according to plan, I will get lots of activity in this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment