My Progress

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Having a tough week

I am working out very well this week. I have my training sessions on M/W/F and that has been perfect. I am just the right amount of sore to know I worked out properly but not too much to where I can't do anything the next day.

My cardio is good as well - 1 hour on M, 30 min on Tu, 1 hour on W, 50 min on Th

I am just really tired and bummed this week though. I am not sleeping well - well, not in the traditional sense - I sleep wonderfully once I finally lay down, but I feel like I have so much that *needs* to be done that I can't let myself go to bed at night (especially with David out of town). I have been up until about 2am every night this week just doing laundry, food prep, etc. It is just getting to me and I know better...every day, I say, I am going to go to bed early tonight right after I put the boys down...and then I think well just after I do this...and then this...then it is 2am.

The eating isn't going well either....I feel like someone else is controlling me like a puppet sometimes. I *know* what I need to do, not do, eat, not eat and I know that I [in theory] control that, but it isn't working out that way. I am not even having cravings and am not particularly hungry - just eating all the wrong things...no reason at all!

of course, then I beat myself up about it...I feel like I am letting myself off the hook if I say, oh well, what's done is done and let's just move forward better. I don't want to let myself off to easily because I know that I am the one and only person that controls what and how much goes into my mouth....so, what is another explaination for WHY, WHY, WHY??? I ask myself everytime it happens - now why did I just do/eat that? I can't figure it out....I am smart and in control on all other areas of my life....and I am generally all about 'self accountability' and being the result of all your decisions....but I am just lost on this.

Sorry for the rant....this journey isn't going to be quick or easy or all positive for that matter.

I just have to get my eating in line or I will never see that scale move!

1 comment:

Pg_Ro said...

Hey Ang,
Sorry it's been a tough week. Great job on the working out. Now you just need to get some sleep!

Maybe we can chat sometime soon.

Paige